LF SL/Felguard Warlock for 2on2 OR a Team to join

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wily
Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: LF SL/Felguard Warlock for 2on2 OR a Team to join Reply with quote

I want to play arenas more actively now as I'm starting to be properly geared.
Current setup is 1050+ healing and 820ish dmg in Arena Gear. Offhealing, great CC and Burst when needed to available.

For 2on2 I prefer SL/Felguard lock since of Shadowburn and Felguard Charge (additional interrupts, and alot more burst than SL/SL). I know a guy who's 2k+ with similar setup so it works.

Other Moonkin might work aswell but..

Or a SHS Rogue, played similar to RP setup but with greater control over Melee and with some healing, while sacrificing a bit burst. Also Cyclone main target when hes low and switch on healer only to cyclone him right after, followed by blinds should work to an extent. I have greater control over druids so I might even work better than a Mage when we reach those Druid+X ratings.

Anyone feels like joining my 1750 rated 2on2 gimme a whisper, I intend to go high if I find a suitable partner.

If you CBA respec to correct spec then don't bother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: