Addon: Grid in PvP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Addons & UI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wily
Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Addon: Grid in PvP Reply with quote

I couldn't live without Grid. Great utility for atleast Druid and I'd imagine every class have solid use of it. Feel free to ask if you don't know if it can show certain things and I'll try to help to the best of my ability. I personally use it to track Curses, Mortal Strike, Poisons, HoT timers on peopel who aren't my current target (I rarely target who I want to heal since I use mouseover macros for most spells and dispels). The aggro indicator is superb for prehotting too - if you are in a position where you can't follow target of target frames. Enough yapping, heres few example shots of how I utilize Grid.

# Aggro Indicator
- Shows red healthbar + aggro text if your client knows a certain enemy is attacking the target. Useful for prehotting and noticing switches before any dmg lands.

# Healing Estimate
- Are you getting a heal? Are you healing someone? Estimates how much your heal will heal for. Takes into count Wound Poison, Mortal Strike, Troll Priest Hex.

# HoT Count
- Shows the amount of HoTs on all party/raidmembers and the duration of the HoT that will fade first. You can set colors indicate which HoT is the next to run out. I use red for lifebloom, green for rejuv, yellow for Regrowth.

# Debuff Icon
- I've set mine to show Curses and Poisons and Mortal Strike effect. Easy to react to Viperstings on partymembers and stuff like that.

# Different Profiles
- I have profiles for 2, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 40 people group/raid. Easily accessed by from the Grid menu. This is an example of how my Grid is at Alterac Valley when theres 40 people. Other shots have my 3on3 /w pets profile on.

Last edited by Wily on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Wily
Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Profile file: http://rapidshare.com/files/135324610/Grid.lua.html
Put it into ..\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables\
With it it's ready set for use according to my preferances. Don't hesitate to ask here if you need help tweaking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Addons & UI All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: