Very useful mount macro!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Addons & UI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kødpingvin
Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Very useful mount macro! Reply with quote

/run if IsMounted()then return end local t if((GetRealZoneText()=="Dalaran") and (GetSubZoneText() ~="Krasus' Landing") or (GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp") or not IsFlyableArea()) then t={1,2} else t={3,4} end CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)])
/dismount

When you can fly, it summons your flying mount - when not, your ground mount. And it also works in Dalaran and in Wintergrasp, so that when you are in either area it will summon your ground mount.

then t={1,2} - This is your ground mounts, and the location under the mount folder. You can chose whatever you likes, then it randomly selects.

else t={3,4} - Same as above, just with flying mounts.

You can only pick 4 mounts in all, else you wont be able to /dismount because all the characters has been used.
Hogard
Champion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad,thanks gonna try when I reach 77 Laughing
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question
Why not click your mount the normal way? Oldskool never dies!
Bloodnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always had my ground mount bound, it's all you need to acces fast rly since its the only mount useable in bg and arena ;P world pvp i could just click flying crap xD
So basecly pano, only noobs click
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
I've always had my ground mount bound, it's all you need to acces fast rly since its the only mount useable in bg and arena ;P world pvp i could just click flying crap xD

Learn to understand!

Click = Bind click = NO mouse click.... I turn with the mouse button how the hell do I get to mount then? Razz
Bloodnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Learn to understand!

Click = Bind click = NO mouse click.... I turn with the mouse button how the hell do I get to mount then? Razz

Mouse buttons are ideal for attacks that need to be extremely ez accesable Razz not a fucking mount lol x) or did i just missunderstand and you said you dont have it bound to extra mouse buttons? Razz
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Learn to understand!

Mouse buttons are ideal for attacks that need to be extremely ez accesable Razz not a fucking mount lol x) or did i just missunderstand and you said you dont have it bound to extra mouse buttons? Razz

You mash up everything.

My mount = Shift + E
Still too hard to get?
Bloodnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Learn to understand!

You mash up everything.

My mount = Shift + E
Still too hard to get?

Just admit it, you're a clicker
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Learn to understand!

You mash up everything.

My mount = Shift + E
Still too hard to get?

Just admit it, you're a homosexual
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Learn to understand!

You mash up everything.

My mount = Shift + E
Still too hard to get?

You guys suck. got my mount macroed to 1 and 2
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurmelhej wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Learn to understand!

You mash up everything.

My mount = Shift + E
Still too hard to get?

You guys suck. got my mount macroed to 1 and 2

Rofl suck for sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Addons & UI All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: