Zotax - Assassination Rogue PVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zotax
Scout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Zotax - Assassination Rogue PVE Reply with quote

Name: Zotax
Class: Rogue
Raid role (tank/dps/healer): DPS
Time played (/played): 158 days
Professions: Alchemy/Engineering
Armory page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/zotax/simple
Previous guild(s) and progression: Transfered couple of weeks to Kazzak after <Santa> transfered from Hellfire. Was raiding back then from TBC till WotLK. Wasn't really hardcore raiding in wotlk, because the content was too easy compared to TBC raiding and not so entertaining for me, so I mainly was doing pvp.

Reason for leaving current guild: Had a break before RS came out. Was sitting in my alt-guild that I've created. The name of it is <Caffeine>.

Real Life Information:
Name: Matt

Raiding experience

Please mention relevant hard modes and raid sizes and if your experience is on another character than the one you're applying with.

Raiding experience in Vanilla (2004-2007): None. Some private servers, but that doesn't count.
Raiding experience in The Burning Crusade (2007-2009): From Karazhan till Illidan kill within one guild till it migrated to Chamber of Aspects.
Raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King: Naxx cleared, Drakes cleared, Ulduar 10/25 man cleared (not much into hard modes, but made some), ToC 10/25 (normals to discover the content.), ICC 10/25 till LK normal 3rd phase, then I stopped playing.

PvP experience

1975 ( 1976 team ) - as RLS in S6 till our lock migrated with his guild to Chamber of Aspects.
1721 ( 1838 team ) - Can't remember. Probably with a priest or mage.

About
How would you describe yourself?
I think that I'm a friendly person. I'm always trying to be punctual. I like team work and making through difficulties with innovative ideas. What else should I try scribing here to fill this poll?
Why are you playing this particular class?
Becasue I'm a rogue inside. I feel the class. In every rpg game I'm playing as a rogue. Even If we we're living somewhere in Middle Age, I would probably be a rogue. I also enjoy playing with knifes.
Scum players you know that can vouch for you:
Something else you might want to add:
One cold beer.
Kødpingvin
Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Improve your gear:

- Enchants
- item level
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your gear slightly more enchanted and properly gemmed and you have my vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: