Combat text

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Addons & UI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diablita
Grunt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Combat text Reply with quote

Been using sct for a while, but there is one thing i am missing. Maybe its there, but a sure as hell cant find it.

You know when you get a temp. buff, like a trinket procc, meta gem procc, shadowtrance nightfall or whatever.. Possible to get this in big letters infront of your eyes? In sct i only get small fonts, even if i have tuned it to the max....

I am totally sure that there is a addons thats better and that would work perfectly...
Wily
Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Combat text Reply with quote

Diablita wrote:
Been using sct for a while, but there is one thing i am missing. Maybe its there, but a sure as hell cant find it.

You know when you get a temp. buff, like a trinket procc, meta gem procc, shadowtrance nightfall or whatever.. Possible to get this in big letters infront of your eyes? In sct i only get small fonts, even if i have tuned it to the max....

I am totally sure that there is a addons thats better and that would work perfectly...

It's possible and not even hard. Just go thru all menus and ull see it, have to make a custom event.

I use Miks Scrolling Battle Text or how its called, like it over SCT.
Diablita
Grunt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thnx alot, ill look into it.. Just crossed my mind suddenly;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Addons & UI All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: