Drunk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Spammer's Heaven
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major hangover. Fuuuu!
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pretty drunk as well last night, pre-xmas party sucked, but the beers and chicks didn't
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 6:38 and I just ate two unio0ns.
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't remember me posting this. But I indeed ate two unions late at night :').
Sybelia
Legionnaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, yesterday was drunken frenzy, today is hangoverday. Lets see how this goes blöjöofsjoije.
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, one of the craziest nights ever!
So at our studentdorm we had a dinner with chicks, 90% of 'em above average chicks. So we dine and eventually we headed for the basement where we have our own bar. After 15 bottles of champagne, 12 bottles white wine, 12 bottles red wine, about 90 liters of beer and ofcourse a lovely time with the chicks and some fireworks we went into town. By that time I was already pretty drunk, yet I can remember what happened... sort of. It's around 2:30 when we enter the bar (in the city, not at home), not surprisingly there are still tons of people in town, so we make ourselves at home and continue drinking. Ordering a massive bacardi-cola bowl and 6 beers, for two. This is the point where I lost 99% of the memories of what happened last night. I know I've been chatting with a girl and taking all kinds of different drinks, or shots and apparently, as I heard from housemates, I have puked on the toilet. Also I have been in town till 8:30 and I have sent all kind of people retarded textmessages of which I regret I sent them (:D). Apparently I have been sleeping on the table in the kitchen and the cleaning lady found me and sent me to my room, that's when I puked again... it seemed like I had puked a third time after the toilet puke and the kitchen table puke... namely all over my suit and it still smells :').

I WOKE UP AT 19:00 WTF! And I was still hungover like shit. But fuck it was definitely worth it!

PS. Wall of text hits your for OVER 9000
Sybelia
Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again drinking night behind me and feeling little hangoverish. yesterday was very pleasant and I enjoyed my time in the city. I kinda never understood why people go to bars, but when you're single all the stuff has totally different perspective. Both me and sota got lucky, but we both were so boring that we just came home alone. x)

One thing I totally have missed is that nerdy girls who like computer games actually have some luck with men. It's weird when you can charm a person talking about games in your steam's library.
Sybelia
Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Pano had total pukefest! Too much alcohol for my taste, I usually stop drinking when I notice the puke-limit approching.
Sybelia
Legionnaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Sota I'm already a little bit tipsy. And I'm ready for the wild night out with all the peeps! HUZAAH!

P.s. My life is so weird atm. Kek.
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downed 12 beers, got 12 more in the fridge if needed. Cant make up my mind if I should save the rest till tomorrow or go for a nice friday drunk state tonight...
Sybelia
Legionnaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight's results:

One studypal (guy) said I'm beautiful couple of times (but he has a girlfriend so not interested).
One studypal said she likes the idea to be wet with me.

Other than that, no luck, I was too lazy to stay longer time in a bar. Sad
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sybelia wrote:

One studypal said she likes the idea to be wet with me.

Can I watch?
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started drinking in a bar with mainly 16 year old hockey chicks and dudes... was fucking awesome. Just to bring you a picture: We're with 20 people, ages reaching from 19 to 25, they are 16. Besides that, we drank for 50 euro's per person and they probably spent 20 max... It was awesome to see them look so flabbergasted because of the speed we drank at :D. After that we had a ball, so we went in white tie and drank for another 30 quid, I was fuuuuuuuuuuuucking wasted :D, think I drank for 12 hours straight.

Oh and Lietso: The feeling for the puke-limit disappears once you drank 20 beer, you just puke when necessary and continue once it's all out Wink
Bloodnight
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panoramixx wrote:
Besides that, we drank for 50 euro's per person and they probably spent 20 max... It was awesome to see them look so flabbergasted because of the speed we drank at :D.

You think you impress people with how fast you drink? wait what xD By that logic hurm would be fucking the hottest chicks on the planet by now
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panoramixx wrote:
flabbergasted
Sober enough to find a dictionary. Faggot.
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:

You think you impress people with how fast you drink? wait what xD By that logic hurm would be fucking the hottest chicks on the planet by now
Using your logic you're still a virgin (anal doesent count). Burn.
Bushmills
Champion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit hangoverish now =)

For the hand that wields this sword and slays with it is then
No more man's hand, but God's, and it is not man,
But God, who hangs, tortures, beheads, slays and fights
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurmelhej wrote:
Panoramixx wrote:
flabbergasted
Sober enough to find a dictionary. Faggot.

For two reasons: no. Flabbergasted is one of the first words I actually learned in secondary school, mainly for the reason that our teacher used it every 5 mins when someone had ruined her concentration through some kind of joke. And because I wrote it the day after, obviously Razz I can't fucking type for shit after I've had tons of beer... I mean you have seen it before and it sucks!

Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Touché
Bloodnight
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Implying you're not a virgin? No that asian transvestite that you pay to buttfuck you every week doesn't count :D
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Implying you're not a virgin? No that asian transvestite that you pay to buttfuck you every week doesn't count :D

You're so stupid you cant even come up with a better reply than what I just called you? God you're a retard. Everyone who reads your reply automaticaly gets a bit dumber.
Seriously, you pretty much copied both the punchline and the joke.
"You're a virgin, anal doesent count". Fuck off and die uncreative molested emofaggot.

Jew.
Bloodnight
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

You're so stupid you cant even come up with a better reply than what I just called you? God you're a retard. Everyone who reads your reply automaticaly gets a bit dumber.
"You're a virgin, anal doesent count". Fuck off and die uncreative molested emofaggot.

Jew.

Ok i'll make one myself, let me start over.

Implying you're not a virgin? Because in that picture you look like a fat nerd with aids all over his face, hence you can't possibly get fucked without paying someone. ''Burn''
Kødpingvin
Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're both equally fat and retarded...
Dudie
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh shit, it's Eggplant vs Pizzaface
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Jew.

Implying you're not a virgin? Because in that picture you look like a fat nerd with aids all over his face, hence you can't possibly get fucked without paying someone. ''Burn''

Aah the virgin thing again? Apparently you're so obsessed by how slim the chances of you ever becoming a man is its all you think about. And out of the times I've payed for sex (inderectly or otherwise) I have not regretted a single one. If you stopped being such a pathetically depressing nerd even you might have a slim chance of getting your dick wet one day, after getting yourself a facelift (in particular around the mouth area, looking like you just got an acorn stuck up your ass is probably not a turn on).
Kødpingvin
Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Jew.

Aah the virgin thing again? Apparently you're so obsessed by how slim the chances of you ever becoming a man is its all you think about. And out of the times I've payed for sex (inderectly or otherwise) I have not regretted a single one. If you stopped being such a pathetically depressing nerd even you might have a slim chance of getting your dick wet one day, after getting yourself a facelift (in particular around the mouth area, looking like you just got an acorn stuck up your ass is probably not a turn on).

I'll stop here, i could go on all day about how disgusting you look but i realize its pointless to insult a creature that has no shame whatsoever :D
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Jew.

I'll stop here, i could go on all day about how disgusting you look but i realize its pointless to insult a creature that has no shame whatsoever :D

Humor me and give it a try. For once finish something you started. And why does insulting need a point? Your life is pretty pointless anyway, nobody would miss you were you dead, except maybe your mother, who coincidentialy is the only womans pussy you'll ever touch.
Bloodnight
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Jew.

Humor me and give it a try. For once finish something you started. And why does insulting need a point? Your life is pretty pointless anyway, nobody would miss you were you dead, except maybe your mother, who coincidentialy is the only womans pussy you'll ever touch.

Oh look i think i really touched a nerve talking about your ugly ass :D
Dudie
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodmite has a point.

You're really ugly Hurm.
Hurmelhej
Master Whirlcock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:
Hurmelhej wrote:
Bloodnight wrote:

Jew.

Oh look i think i really touched a nerve talking about your ugly ass :D

Again with the copying my ionsults.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Spammer's Heaven All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: