Recruitment Open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wily
Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Recruitment Open Reply with quote

^^^

Last edited by Wily on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say elemental shamans are welcome as well with a little less good gear than stated, unless you are able to get them in groups of 10 or so.
Wily
Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Recruiting open again Reply with quote

You left the guild doors banging, they are pretty much closed for good due it. You put us through alot work getting more people after you whispered half the guild through to leave for your guild - and succeeding. Guess it was in a way good, that loyal people stayed. Still, I aint ready to put it behind me. Can't speak for other Officers\GL.

Point being, you didn't stand behind our decisions back then (The Everling hazzle), no reason to think you would now.

Sorry but I'm saying no.
Blackhorn
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alcy is cold -.-
Hooligan
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,

My name is Hooligan and I read about you guys on the official WoW Kazzak Forum and looking for a PvP guild on this server.

Just a small introduction of me. I started my WoW life on the first release date. A dwarf hunter on a PvE server (Stormrage), yes I know...not a very good choice. When I reached 60 and kinda did all PvE stuff I got bored. The guild I was in back then wasn't really making progress. So I made an undead mage on Daggerspine (RL friend of mine played there). leveled it up to 60 very fast, joined Doomcraft and started doing PvE content. After a long period doomcraft got kinda stuck in BWL and people didn't show up at raids and such, it was kinda the end of Doomcraft and I left them for Morbus Instructus. In the meanwhile we transfered to Kazzak as well and I leveled an undead priest up to 60. The time past by and also MI got his problems and disbanded. So eventually I went back to Stormrage server to start a dwarf priest. Again I leveled it up amazingly fast and joined a nice guild there. I had lots of fun and we cleared a lot of PvE content till TBC got released. Then the leveling started again and after that the 10 people PvE content. Off course the fights started again, some people where slacking, others where complaining and again a guild disbanded. I almost quited WoW again at this point but then a RL friend of mine started playing. So rerolled once again to Draenei mage and got it up to 70 asap. I decided to leave PvE for what it is and was only focused on PvP. The lack of PvP on that server and the awefull BG's started to hit me tho and I really missed d playing on PvP server. So when I got all BG and most of Arena gear I recently decided to get back to Kazzak on Hooligan. Screw my RL friends, I'm bored with the lame PvE rubbish on that server. Wink

So, this is me. It's a longer story then I had in mind, but at least I put some effort in my application.

Currently my mage is 66,5 and I focused on leveling in rested state and when I'm out of rested bonus I do PvP. (mainly AV BG's to get some points before I reach 70). I know what you guys are thinking. Again a n00b who score some fast and easy epics in BG's. Well I'm not that kind. I put effort in the BG's I play in and I want to win no matter what. Yes, this is the way to get some easy gear, but it's also a good way to get myself started for Arena.

This is my mage on Stormrage -> Juzamdjinn. Yes, I know he doesn't have a high arena rating. That's also the problem of my teammates. In 2v2 mage/priest isn't the best combo and in 3v3...well....check the hunter in my team...kinda says enough. It's that he's a RL friend and I tell him to gear up and start working on macro's and such, else I would have kicked him from team long time a go.
How do you know this is my mage....You don't. You can ask me on Hooligan to switch to stormrage to chat with me, but that's about it. Laughing You have to take me for my word I think.

Also I'm aware that I'm not 70 yet, but don't worry about that. I know how to level fast as hell and I have tons of experience PvE and PvP wise. Just do it a little bit slower at the moment, since I want to have a reasonable amount of honor points to get me started once I reach 70. If you decline me for that, I can understand. But I'll try to re-apply once I reach 70 tho. Wink Nevertheless, I would like to join already. I miss being in a guild and I don't expect you guys to boost me or anything.

Here is my armory link. Hooligan Not that it's any good. You can see that I have almost 20k honorable kills and that I'm not some kind of leecher, but that's about it.

Well.....This is way longer as I expected, but I hope it's worth it.
Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready to give you a chance since your oldschool DS. Bear in mind, you will only be granted Mascot rank and when you are geared up you'll be put under trial.
Hooligan
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alcy wrote:
I'm ready to give you a chance since your oldschool DS. Bear in mind, you will only be granted Mascot rank and when you are geared up you'll be put under trial.

Thanks. Appreciate it very much and you won't regret it.
Stone Guard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice application welcome mascot ^_^ Smile
Panoramixx
Game Master

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassa wrote:
Nice application welcome mascot ^_^ Smile

Exactly what I was about to say.
Welcome Smile.
litlkid
Legionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update requiments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scum - Horde EU-Kazzak Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: